You may find the following documents and links helpful for putting together an LEI application or finding out more about the initiative:
- The LEI policy document details how the scheme works, the types of projects eligible for funding and the selection criteria against which applications are assessed.
- The Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment is a technical report on the 30 AONBs and National Parks eligible to benefit from VIP funding, conducted in 2014.
- Area-specific survey record sheets and maps are available for each eligible designated area. Due to the large file sizes, these were provided directly to a representative at each eligible AONB Partnership and National Park Authority. Please get in touch if you are unsure of who to contact within your organisation to obtain a copy.
- Applications can be for up to 75% of total project costs. More detail on match funding can be found in our LEI Guidance on Match Funding
- Our notes and guidance on completing a full application form will help you to put an application together.
- A copy of the online application form is available here to help you plan your application, but all submissions must be made online to be considered complete.
- To find out more about the wider Visual Impact Provision project, visit our main website.